Planned Maintenance & Major Repairs
Looking for Planned Maintenance Bromley? The Practice has a great deal of experience when dealing with the planned maintenance of various buildings for clients.
Kellys have been involved in major repair schemes and schemes of refurbishment including complete elements of replacement or repair. Such elements include roof coverings, windows, external painting, external cladding, cavity wall insulation, damp proof course injection and replastering, kitchen and bathroom replacement, replacement of services to include electrical power and lighting and fire alarm systems.
These services have been carried out to individual buildings or several on housing estates for both Housing Associations, Trusts and Local Authorities. Involvement and services also include day to day maintenance and repair work.
The Practice is experienced at attending meetings with clients and residents to discuss works which are to be implemented on a planned basis within the constraints of tight budgets.
The Practice provides services more specifically as follows:
- Carrying out a detailed survey of the property
- Arrangement for the inspection of the communal building services such as lifts, hot and cold water supplies, heating, ventilation, electricity supply and drains by Specialist Contractors
- Preparing a report together with costings for each repair, prioritised in respect of the repairs urgency and their overall effect on the building and its occupants
- Preparation of a programme of repairs, taking account of cylindrical repairs and making the maximum use of scaffolding
- Carrying out preliminary discussions with the client on the proposed programme to ensure the client's priorities and management criteria are taken into account
- Provision of a final programme on a suitable spreadsheet enabling the programme to be revised on an annual basis
- When the plan has been adopted we can advise of its implication together with preparing specifications for the work, obtaining tenders from suitable contractors and carrying out the contract administration process.
See our Section under “Conversion, Refurbishment and Extension Works” for further details of our services for preparing specifications and drawings, obtaining tenders and site monitoring.