Kellys are a firm of Chartered Building Surveyors who were originally established in 1992 and formerly known as Kelly Langley Partnership.
Due to the developement of our expert knowledge in particular disciplines, Kelly Langley Partnership was re-named Kellys - a highly specialised Practice of Chartered Building Surveyors and Consultants.The practice provides a wide range of professional property and building-related matters to include building surveying, architectural services, construction cost consultancy and project co-ordination.
We specialise in refurbishment, conversion and adaptation works to existing residential premises for Registered Social Landlords (RSL's) for both general and special needs. In addition we deal with Special Needs New Build developments. Our specialisms also extend to party wall matters, planned maintenance and insurance reinstatement works.
The Practice has been involved in all aspects of Building Surveying since being established with extensive experience in the following areas of work:
- Conversion, rehabilitation and extension works
- Disabled adaptions
- Special Needs new build developments
- Housing Association and Local Authority special requirements
- Maintenance and repairs either as part of planned maintenance or individual premises
- Insurance reinstatement works
- Measured surveys
- Schedules of Condition and dilapidation surveys
- Building surveys
- Contract administration
- CDM Coordinators
- Planned maintenance
- Preparation of detailed drawings and specifications
- Energy Efficiency Analysis
- Expert Witness/Advice
Work undertaken by the Practice has been commissioned in Greater London area, East and South East England and the Midlands.
- Our experience extends over 30 years, including dealing with particularly difficult and intricate surveying situations, several of which we have already encountered and handled successfully for our many Clients
- We are full members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and are equipped to handle any size of building surveying commission large or small
- We continually update and enhance our skills, knowledge and competence through our membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and other professional Institutions
- We consider the advice offered by us is the best possible and most relevant
- We take nothing for granted and we fully understand and appreciate that you always have a choice